Rugged, Digital Drain Inspection
Smart Push Camera
Verisight Pro+ offers everything you need to inspect drain pipes and laterals, document your findings and generate reports for on-site delivery.
- Capture up to 90 hours of video and images.
- Offload inspections via USB drive or SD card.
- Organize stored footage using built-in library.
- Type and save text using full QWERTY keyboard.
- Add text overlay with custom data, live distance.
- Log observations to generate basic reports, or for upload to WinCan (both optional).
Diagnosis For Drains
Rapidly see everything you need to troubleshoot drain problems.
- High-resolution PAL imager captures crisp color footage.
- Self-leveling axial camera maintains upright orientation at all times.
- LEDs deliver shadowless, adjustable illumination up to 12K lux (at 6”).
- Digitally zoom 3X on captured video.
To Survive Punishment
- Rugged controls housing carries IP64 rating.
- System runs off mains power, vehicle power or onboard rechargeable battery.
- Welded reel construction with protective powder coat withstands abuse.
- Sealed slip ring maximizes signal integrity, minimizes maintenance.
- Stainless steel axial camera construction withstands harsh conditions.
For Specialty Applications
Add capability as your needs expand.
- Choose self-leveling axial camera or pan/tilt camera, or use both interchangeably.
- Jostick controls allow easy articulation of pan/tilt camera.
- Camera pans infinitely and tilts +/-135 degrees.
For Any Challenge
- 130’, 200’ and 330’ reel options available.
- Head spring helps get past bends and P traps.
- Tri-band sonde works with practically any locator.
- Select English, Spanish and other language.
- With supplied centering devices, axial camera handles pipe sizes from 2” up.
- System includes reel brake and lock.
- Wide wheelbase accessory available for easy transport over rough ground.
©2019 Envirosight LLC. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Envirosight, Quickview, Jetscan, Verisight, ROVVER, Digisewer, Haloptic, Outpost, Cleverscan and Preferred Build-outs are trademarks of Envirosight.
Quickview carries patents 6,538,732 and 7,009,698; others pending.