ROVVER X Lateral Launch Sewer Camera Crawler
Find Gas Line Cross Bores Efficiently
Whether you’re locating cross bores, performing pre-acceptance sewer inspection or hunting down illicit flows, you need a lateral launch inspection crawler that can push past obstacles and maximize productivity.
The ROVVER X SAT II lateral launch sewer crawler is redesigned from the ground up to give you industry-leading productivity, range and reliability, while keeping your cost of ownership low.
Answer Any Lateral Launch Challenge
The adaptable design of ROVVER X SAT II helps you perform cross bore inspection under a wide range of sewer pipe conditions:
- Perform more lateral launches per manhole deployment, thanks to the crawler’s 984’ sewer mainline travel range.
- Inspect as far as 146’ into laterals—even ones with bends.
- Reconfigure quickly for sewer pipes 6” to 80” in diameter using quick-change wheels and aiming tubes.
- For larger sewer lines, conveniently custom-cut your launch tubes from off-the-shelf PVC pipe.
Keep Cross Bore Inspection Profitable
Head-turning power and speed help you get past obstacles and complete launches quicker.
- Achieve speeds up to 98 fpm in sewer mainlines.
- Achieve lateral launch speeds up to 23 fpm.
- Reduce downtime and cost-of-ownership with unique belt feeder that maximizes pushing force while minimizing wear on the push rod. Feeder mechanism is easy to clean, and belts are field replaceable.
- For larger lines, conveniently custom-cut your launch tubes from off-the-shelf PVC pipe.
Overcome Obstacles to Cross Bore Inspection
The ROVVER X SAT II lateral launch system is nimble enough to navigate past all kinds of roadblocks.
- Steerable 8-wheel drive helps you negotiate around obstacles in sewer mainlines.
- Precision-tuned push rod and steerable sewer lateral inspection camera help you maneuver through bends and branches.
- Hinged crawler body bends through vertical accesses as narrow as 12.5” diameter, and locks rigid when not needed.
- Powerful launch articulation mechanism can achieve and maintain a wide range of launch angles and heights.
Perform Sewer Inspection with Efficiency and Confidence.
Multiple onboard cameras and sensors feed into a control interface that makes finding gas line cross bores feel like second nature:
- Launch launch camera offers 360 degree pan articulation and +150/-30 degree tilt.
- 5 megapixel aiming camera offers digital pan/tilt/zoom capability for pinpointing cross bores in any size line.
- Rear-facing camera helps you manage cable during reverse crawl.
- Pressure, inclination and distance sensors all feed into an interface that makes sewer inspection intuitive.
- Twin sonde transmitters allow accurate location of crawler and lateral launch camera within sewers.
©2020 Envirosight LLC. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Envirosight, Quickview, Jetscan, Verisight, ROVVER, Digisewer, Haloptic, Outpost, Cleverscan and Preferred Build-outs are trademarks of Envirosight.
Quickview carries patents 6,538,732 and 7,009,698; others pending.