Updated November 15, 2019
- What personal data we collect from our website at www.envirosight.com (the “Site”);
- How we use the data;
- With whom we may share the personal data;
- Legal basis for processing the data;
- Storage and security of your data;
- Your Privacy Rights, Choices and Disclosures, including those for Europe and California;
- Users outside the United States; and
Personal Data We Collect or Process
We use Hubspot, GoogleAdwords, Google Analytics and CallRail, which utilize cookies to identify the frequency of use of certain areas of our website and to identify preferences. The information that is generated by the cookies (including your truncated IP address) is used to analyze your use of the Site, compile reports on activity for us, and perform further services associated with Site and Internet use. The Cookie providers may also transmit this information to third parties where required by law or to the extent that third parties process these data on their behalf. You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not wish the analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also collect information that you provide to us voluntarily. Envirosight collects the information that you provide to us when you:
- request service or support
- request product information or a demo
- complete online quizzes (such as those that “test your knowledge”) and obtain quiz results
- download digital content
- access video content
- register for webinars and trainings
- open an account
- sign up to receive newsletters, demos, digital content, content by mail (such as posters or logbooks), advisories, and announcements
- contact us by email.
Depending on the purpose, we may collect the following: name; email address; physical address; phone number; fax number; employer name and related details (such as whether it is a contractor or a government agency, etc.); job title; industry-related interests (such as topics or products); and service- or sales-related comments/questions. Providing this information is completely voluntary. Please do not submit to us any sensitive personal information.
How We Use the Data
We use the personal data we collect to respond to your inquiries, provide or enhance the services you request, provide updates and other important information related to your activity on and with the Site, inform you of new services or changes in services, inform you of products and services in which you may have interest, administer the Site, and for other legitimate business purposes. You will have the opportunity to opt out of any electronic marketing communications you may receive from us.
With Whom We Share Personal Data
Envirosight is a global provider of products and services, and as such may need to share information with internal personnel and our affiliates located in different geographic locations, including in Europe, Japan and the United States. We may also share your personal data to third parties (within or outside your country of residence) who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation our technology providers and professional advisors, and our advertising partners who may send communications on Envirosight’s behalf. When you opt out of receiving communications from us, we may need to provide your contact information to such sponsors or third party providers to ensure you are excluded from their distribution list.
We may disclose information (within or outside your country of residence) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary by law or the legal process, to protect and defend our or others’ interests or property, or to enforce agreements you enter into with us.
Envirosight may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Envirosight’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site. Envirosight reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Envirosight deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Envirosight also may disclose your information when Envirosight determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
Your information may be transferred to another company (within or outside your country of residence) in connection with a merger or in the event that our business is acquired in whole or part by another company.
We may share aggregated and de-identified information with third parties (within or outside your country of residence) for analytical, research or other similar purposes.
Grounds for Using Your Personal Data
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
Performance of services. We may need to collect and use your personal information to perform services and information that you request.
Storage and Protection of Your Personal Data
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected and to perform our contractual and legal obligations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we generally store contact information and email addresses until the user requests us to delete the information. We also periodically perform batch deletions of inactive records.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and technical precautions to protect your personal data and communications between us. This includes, when required or as we deem appropriate and feasible under the circumstances, encryption and written commitments from third parties that may have access to your data that they will protect the data with safeguards that are substantially equivalent to those used by Envirosight.
No Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free, however. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security of your data, and we are not responsible for processes and networks that we do not control. Users assume the risk of security breaches and the consequences resulting from them. Please be careful in deciding what information you send to us via email or over the Internet.
Your Rights, Choices and Disclosures
- General. This section is subject to specific disclosures on privacy rights set forth below. We are committed to facilitate the exercise of your rights granted by the laws of your jurisdiction, which may include the right to request the correction, modification or deletion of your personal information and the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information (as applicable). We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form at http://inbound.Envirosight.com/data-privacy.
Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
- Your European Privacy Rights and Choices. If you reside or otherwise find yourself in the territory of Europe, your privacy rights under the European data protection law include:
- Transparency and the right to information. Through this policy we explain how we use and share your information. However, if you have questions or need additional information you can contact us any time.
- Right of access, restriction of processing, erasure. You may contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such personal information, which requests we will do our best to honor subject to any legal, ethical and contractual obligations. To make a request or to ask us a question about our data practices, please contact us via email at mail@Envirosight.com.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time. When we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Right to object at any time. You have the right to object at any time to receiving marketing or promotional materials from us by either following the opt-out instructions in commercial e-mails or by contacting us, as well as the right to object to any processing of your personal data based on your specific situation. In the latter case, we will assess your request and provide a reply in a timely manner, according to our legal, ethical and contractual obligations. Some non-marketing communications are not subject to a general opt-out, such as communications about transactions and disclosures to comply with legal or ethical requirements.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to data portability of your own personal data by contacting us.
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision, including profiling. We do not make automated decisions using your personal data that may negatively impact you.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes your privacy rights according the European Privacy regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member state of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement.
- California Disclosures
California "Shine the Light" Information-Sharing Disclosure: California residents may request a list of all third parties with respect to which we have disclosed any information about you for direct marketing purposes and the categories of information disclosed. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please send us a written request by email to email@example.com with "California Shine The Light Rights" in the subject line.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: We take commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Do Not Track browser settings in which case, the Site will not pre-populate forms and information from your visit will not be included in anonymized traffic and custom event data.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Disclosures. The California Consumer Privacy Act is effective on January 1, 2020. As of that date, California residents have the right to request:
Additionally, you have the right to request deletion of your personal information, the right to opt out of the sale of your information (if applicable) and the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share or sell personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you that we have sold; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You may submit a data subject request by contacting us (contact information is at the end of this policy) or submitting a request through our online form at http://inbound.Envirosight.com/data-privacy. You may call us toll-free at (866) 936-8476.
Users Outside the United States
If you are an individual from the European Union, Canada or any other jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that we may store the information we collect in the United States which is not deemed an "adequate jurisdiction" by the European regulatory authorities. Personal data may also be transferred from the country of your residence to other countries, including the United States.
Links to/from Other Sites
Questions and Contact Information
Envirosight is located at:
111 Canfield Ave, Randolph, NJ 07869