When you see what you’re jetting, you can make smarter choices and be more productive.
- Cleaning Confirmation: Document cleaning success with before/after footage.
- Pipe Assessment: Find offsets, collapses, infiltration and other problems without a crawler.
- Understand Hazards: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls and other risks to a nozzle.
- Problem Resolution: Determine source of problems on a call-out, and who is responsible.
- Cost Savings: Instantly view pipe maintenance and structural conditions without a CCTV crew.
- Tool Selection: See if a clog is gravel, grease, mud, roots or sludge, and pick the best nozzle.
- Safety: Confirm absence of cross bores before mechanical root cutting.
For Better Decisions
- SewerLink app (included) lets you view, record and upload footage directly to WinCan Web for easy sharing and analysis.
- HD camera documents pipe condition in high resolution.
- Shadowless, high-intensity LEDs illuminate pipe.
- Onboard SD card stores hours of video.
To Deliver More
The Jetscan video nozzle is affordable, dependable and versatile.
- Two sizes handle pipe sizes down to 6".
- Cable-free design means no secondary reel or dropped signals.
- Jetscan simply threads on to any jetter hose.
- Captured footage is streamed immediately after to a tablet.
- Quick-change sleds streamline reconfiguration for different pipe sizes.
- Available self-leveling skid maintains proper view orientation.
- Wireless recharging simplifies operation.
- Welded stainless construction withstand abuse.
- Sealed, pressurized design resists the elements.
©2019 Envirosight LLC. All rights reserved. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Envirosight, Quickview, Jetscan, Verisight, ROVVER, Digisewer, Haloptic, Outpost, Cleverscan and Preferred Build-outs are trademarks of Envirosight.
Quickview carries patents 6,538,732 and 7,009,698; others pending.