Rugged, Digital Drain Inspection
Diagnosis For Drains
Rapidly see everything you need to troubleshoot drain problems.
- High-resolution PAL imager captures crisp color footage.
- Self-leveling axial camera maintains upright orientation at all times.
- LEDs deliver shadowless, adjustable illumination up to 12K lux (at 6”).
- Digitally zoom 3X on captured video.
To Survive Punishment
- Rugged controls housing carries IP64 rating.
- System runs off mains power, vehicle power or onboard rechargeable battery.
- Welded reel construction with protective powder coat withstands abuse.
- Sealed slip ring maximizes signal integrity, minimizes maintenance.
- Stainless steel axial camera construction withstands harsh conditions.
For Specialty Applications
Add capability as your needs expand.
- Choose self-leveling axial camera or pan/tilt camera, or use both interchangeably.
- Jostick controls allow easy articulation of pan/tilt camera.
- Camera pans infinitely and tilts +/-135 degrees.
- With supplied centering devices, axial camera handles pipe sizes from 2” up.
- System includes reel brake and lock.
- Wide wheelbase accessory available for easy transport over rough ground.
- Aug 19 Customer Spotlight: The City of Concord, California
- Jul 12 Customer Spotlight: Jet-setting with Allens Plumbing
- Jul 11 Pressurizing ROVVER X Sewer Inspection Crawler Components
- Jul 06 ROVVER X Protective Hose Upgrade
- Jun 19 Getting More from Your Data with WinCan VX
- Jun 17 Customer Spotlight: Blood Hound Underground
- Jun 10 Tech Tip: VC200 Pendant Software Update (6.16)