ROVVER X Lateral Launch System
Find Cross Bores & Blockages
The RVX-SAT lets you inspect laterals from a mainline, ideal for finding dangerous gas line cross-bores and illicit flows. The system integrates with your existing ROVVER X system components, reducing cost and equipment clutter. Best of all, RVX-SAT gives you the range and articulation to inspect where other lateral launch systems can’t.
- Crawl 500' down lines 6" and larger.
- Launch 100' into laterals 4" and larger.
- Avoid push rod damage with force-sensing rollers.
- Pan 360 degrees and tilt 90 with auto-leveling camera.
- Maneuver to troublesome launch points with steerable 6-wheel drive.
- Rear-view camera assists navigation; multi-frequency sonde facilitates location.
To Easily Scale Your Capability
DigiSewer is the only side-scan technology that can be added as an accessory to an existing crawler. This reduces your investment, and lets you perform CCTV and side-scan inspection using the same ROVVER X system.
To See More
ROVVER X SAT’s auto-upright camera pans and tilts to capture superior detail. It also has twin LED lamp arrays and a sonde transmitter. (An axial camera is available.)
- Oct 17 Sewer Inspection Equipment: Rent, Lease, or Buy?
- Oct 14 Network Rail High Speed Limited adopts WinCan family
- Sep 21 Customer Spotlight: The City of Troy, Michigan
- Sep 02 ROVVER X Sewer Crawler Cable Retermination Training
- Aug 19 Customer Spotlight: The City of Concord, California
- Jul 12 Customer Spotlight: Jet-setting with Allens Plumbing
- Jul 11 Pressurizing ROVVER X Sewer Inspection Crawler Components