QuickView Design Ensures Superior Performance
- 75-250' (23-76m) view range in lines 6-60" (150-1525mm) dia.
- 432:1 zoom (36:1 optical plus 12:1 digital) for maximum detail.
- Fine focus adjustment with selectable auto-focus.
- Clear-anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance.
- Submersible to 150' (46m).
- 450 horizontal TV line resolution (NTSC version).
- NTSC and PAL versions available.
- Twin focused narrow-beam lamps deliver maximum illumination range.
- Each lamp outputs 13,000 cp.
- Color 1/4" CCD with 0.7 lux sensitivity maintains exceptional performance in low-light conditions.
Pole & Targeting Device
- Targeting device centers view in 6-60" (150-1525mm) dia. lines while allowing minor in-situ height adjustments.
- Targeting device stabilizes view, anchoring camera firmly in sediment and debris.
- Lightweight collapsible pole design allows easy transport in small vehicles.
- Poles available in extended/retracted lengths of 16'(4.9m)/5'(1.5m), 24'(7.3m)/81"'(2.1m), and 30'(9.2m)/85"(2.2m)
- Hand-lockable segments for quick set-up and rigidity.
- 40' internal cable carries 5-year warranty.
- Adjustable, padded vest holds controls, viewer/recorder and rechargeable battery, ensuring operator comfort and productivity.
- Joystick allows intuitive control of zoom, focus and auto-focus.
- Onscreen menu allows quick measurement of distance to target, pipe diameter, and manhole depth and diameter.
- Detachable pouch holds display/recorder for optimum viewing while shading it from glare.
- Optional GV-HD700 viewer/recorder displays and records video in HD format, and also captures image stills to memory stick media.
- Composite video output compatible with any standard video display or recorder.
- Battery allows continuous operation for up to 8 hours, depending on lamp usage.
- Velcro straps secure excess cable.