VeriSight Pro Digital Push Camera: Overview
VeriSight Pro – Digital Push Camera
VeriSight Pro's digital interface displays real-time inspection footage on an 8" LCD, records up to 90 hours of inspection video to internal memory, and allows an operator to enter observation data for upload directly to WinCan. An intuitive, customizable interface grants the ability to zoom 3X on live or recorded video, capture still images from live or recorded video, configure the 16-page text writer, browse thumbnail galleries, and select among several available languages.
VeriSight Pro comes in standard lengths of 130', 200' and 330'. Measuring 1.62" diameter, its stainless steel camera head with high-sensitivity imager and shadowless LED lighting inspects pipes 2–9". An integral tri-band sonde transmits at 33 kHz, 512 Hz or 640 Hz. The entire system runs off mains power, vehicle power, or an internal rechargeable 6-hour Lithium-ion battery.
- Inspects pipe 2–9".
- Comes in 130', 200' and 330' lengths.
- Allows WinCan-compatible observation coding.
- Records up to 90 hours of MPEG4 video in internal memory (expandable to 128 GB).
- Captures JPEGs from live or recorded video.
- Zooms live or recorded video up to 3X.
- Offloads footage/data via USB or SD/SDHC card.
- Displays footage on 8" TFT LCD (800x600).
- Captures crisp footage using high-sensitivity camera with shadowless illumination.
- Tri-band sonde works with most locators.