SuperVision: Digitally Equipped to Go the Distance
SuperVision – Remote Operated Camera
Setting a new benchmark for performance and agility, SuperVision rapidly evaluates pipe condition and identifyies maintenance needs. Like ROVVER, SuperVision emphasizes maneuverability with a host of attributes: short wheelbase, steerable six-wheel drive, modularity for easy reconfiguration, and an array of traction options. However, it introduces new features specifically designed to boost operator productivity:
- Lightweight cable extends range to 1640'.
- A remote-operated camera lift centers the view in various line sizes.
- An integral rear-view camera helps prevent flips and cable snags during reverse travel.
- Simultaneous control of multiple crawler functions boosts efficiency of control.
- Proportional joysticks control speed of crawl, pan and tilt.
- Extensible system architecture allows attachment of auxiliary sensors and end-effectors.
- Onboard diagnostics maximize uptime.
- Ultra-rugged stainless steel construction tolerates extreme environments.