SuperVision: Proven Performance, Innovative Design
Like ROVVER, SuperVision is designed to be maneuverable, configurable and portable. However, it leverages embedded digital control technology to deliver greater inspection range, more robust control, and extensibility.
- Lightweight, Kevlar-jacketed cable lets crawler travel as far as 1640'.
- Digital control architecture allows concurrent control of multiple functions; performs onboard diagnostics; and supports the addition of sensors and end effectors.
- Three available chassis sizes and 18 available wheel sets combine to inspect practically any infrastructure.
- Steerable 6-wheel drive and compact wheelbase maneuver around obstacles, climb over offsets and debris, and fit through curved inverts.
- Articulated zoom camera and shadowless LED lamps maximize image detail and view distance.
- Automatic cable reel feeds cable to crawler while preventing slack, allowing true one-person operation.
- Rear-view camera (standard on 140 and 250 Series crawlers) helps prevent flips and entanglement during reverse travel.
- Desktop and handheld pendant controls allow operation in the studio or at the manhole.
- Field-proven performance ensures maximum uptime and industry-low cost-of-ownership.
- System is easily outfitted for laser profiling, sidewall scanning (summer 2009) and lateral launching (spring 2009).
- IL, CE and IP ratings ensure operator safety.
- Integral SONDE makes locating easy; built-in inclinometer lets you graph pipe grade.